WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: can i ask about
Replies: 7 Views: 549

enryu 22.07.08 - 08:17pm
i notice lots of christians, not all tho (good and bad) in everything. u get aload of these 'gangsta' style people wearing the cross and go to worship jesus. but we all kno jesus was a nice caring guy lol i wonder if peeps are having a laugh cause they go to pray then back out on street doing crime, bullying, stabbing etc.. then go back to pray to jesus again then go out and repeat story again. its like the message is not helping people these day's at all, the world gets worse each day. the uk where i am in known as broken britian for loads of knife crimes. *

paulster 22.07.08 - 08:52pm
Yo That's just the bad Christian's u see dude Lol True Christian's would be almost Sinless.. Its like in Islam u have the Terriorst's who r the bad Muslim's but u also have the True Muslim's who r pretty much sinless too dude. *

iilmadme 29.11.08 - 12:32am
I dont think u shud judge ppl on their appearance..If u have no real grounds for thinkin that they are doing anything wrong then maybe it cud be seen as a positive thing that christianity is being taken to all.Just a thought to try n balance it out a bit *

drakess9 29.11.08 - 11:43pm
Im not seen as a stero type christian.Im 47 Mam to 4 recovered alcoholic of near 6 year and have had much experience of life i use to help others.I dont look my age.I dont dress my age though i dont do mutton dressed as lamb.Im totally unconventional in thought and outlook rebelious and love life with a wicked gsoh and so on.In my church we have a massive youth group and they dress as they choose.They great people who do owt for anyone and the work they do with the young amasing.Dont judge a book by its cover.There are many bad people walking round in normal clothing if not more than those who look different from the norm *

enryu 29.11.08 - 11:52pm
its just the way they act its like a warzone lol hey aint we supose to love thy neighbour? on documentries u get behind it and they say this my area or this my turf, and if u come here our crew/gang will 'whack u' and then they back to church again. i honestly feel it cheeky yea and not looking good in god's eye. but god probaly understands, but my point is the hatred is rather high these days, ya kno and kids just guna feed off this and wana repeat history. they say 'those who dont understand history are bound to repeat it' *

airwalkr 18.12.08 - 03:52am
well, you have to remember that there is a large amount of the population that goes to church only because its something they were taught to do. There are many that don't believe that will still go to a ressurection sunday service, or a christmas mass once a year because they were taught that is what is to be done. untill God reaches out and meet them at their point of need they will most likely continue doing so uneffected by the words they hear from the pulpit. *

airwalkr 18.12.08 - 03:56am
Do not be quick to judge them, Pray that God reaches them, Talk with them in in the church where its safe and you won't get whacked. *lol* A kind word turns away wrath, so get to know them. You might even be surprised as how much in common you may have with them. *

iilmadme 18.12.08 - 05:03am
i tend to think that the better u assume ppl will behave the better they do to sum extent,it works in many ways..i can be a bit naive bout sum of this stuff,i realise..but i do think it's best to treat evryone with the respect that u expect urself to give them,not wat u believe they 'deserve'...after all,i have friends who have been looked down on in church cuz theyre bikers,or have piercings n so on..oddly,i have also met a pierced,long haired jethro tull fan vicar who was looked down upon by his congregation Lol...i love when my assumptions bout ppl r challenged,it's refreshing *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search