WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: catholic
Replies: 7 Views: 303

mp5n 20.12.08 - 07:35pm
hi can u tell me abit about catholism? that's like christianity's sister path for the similar belief's. but i have noticed that they put alot more trust in mary, the guide as they say. so would u say this is not right? also there was a forum post not long ago saying that head catholic's are admitting now that few of their teaching's are false, and they warning their follower's. *

enryu 21.12.08 - 04:25pm
i dont really trust this path, theres sumin not quite right about it and n1ck got some photos that show upside down crosses, now i see alot of that in black metal bands and with satanists, the anti christ kind of people, that upside down cross in a catholic place of worship is disturbing lol it does make u think yea man. *

mp5n 21.12.08 - 04:49pm
i'll have to check that then mate. when u see a parish church the cross is normal, why on earth have an upside down cross for? seem's like an insult to me. *

enryu 21.12.08 - 08:59pm
im not sure but did'nt that st.peter guy get cruicified upside down? its like he thought he was not worthy to be crucified like jesus was. maybe catholics trying to remember this but it still rather strange. *

n1ck 22.12.08 - 08:25am
this is one of the biggest questions being asked in the religious world today. Is catholicism and Christianity one and the same? Well, it was never a question during and after the reformation, when the protestants broke away from the catholic church. You have heard of Martin Luther nailing the 98 Thesis to the door of the Catholic church? Those 98 items on the thesis were 98 ways in which Martin Luther found the Catholic church to be in contradiction to the Bible. *

n1ck 22.12.08 - 08:28am
This topic calls for a lot of detail, so I will be back to explain the history of Catholicism and Protestantism, and the blasphemies of the Catholic church, when I have a little more time. I have to rush off now. Take care everybody. *

endtimes 25.03.09 - 08:06pm
I will be be back to share what i know *

waittiki 26.03.09 - 06:56am
reading2.GIFI look forward to that endtimes and n1ck cause my dad is one of them and i need as much information as i can about that church to try to get him out of there. *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search