WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: bit of god in jesus
Replies: 11 Views: 612

enryu 10.04.09 - 02:57pm
iv people say ahh yea god was in jesus and that jesus was walking in the light all his life. ever thort that there is a bit of god in everyone? we all from the same divine source, 'gods children' if u like. so when a christian comes up to me saying hey bro jesus is god, god was in jesus. u see its not strong enough proof for me, many try and try to preach at me lol but i'd hate to fall in a trap, its like we not kno the bigger picture here and thats why i refuse to go back to being a christian, 10years ago i left this path cause of a 'feeling' to explore and find a truth yea. *

n1ck 12.04.09 - 08:39am
You might want to read through the Difference between Soul and Spirit topic before continuing. *

n1ck 12.04.09 - 08:40am
The best way I can think of answering this very good question is to remind you that the Bible says we are created in God's image. *

n1ck 12.04.09 - 08:44am
Now we know that we all have a body, a soul and a spirit. That does not mean there are 3 Nicks, just that there are 3 distinct ''parts'' that all combine to make me who I am. *

iilmadme 12.04.09 - 08:59am
Nick,duz that mean that we will retain our memories when we die? We're gona grieve like crazy for those we cant take :( *

n1ck 12.04.09 - 09:13am
Yes and no. We will retain our memories, but the Bible says God will wipe away all tears from our eyes, meaning there will be no sorrow at all. You must understand something: We will not be grieving those who did not gain entry into God's kingdom. Instead we will be praising God for His justice. I will be back later to explain *

n1ck 12.04.09 - 09:34am
iilmadme I will open a new topic for that one. Its a good question. *

n1ck 12.04.09 - 09:37am
to continue with enryu's question: now consider God this way. The Father is like the SOUL of God. Jesus is the BODY, or physical manifestation of God. The Holy Spirit is the SPIRIT of God, who communicates with our spirits about God's will. *

n1ck 12.04.09 - 09:40am
It is reasonable to say that if we who are body soul and spirit are made in the image of God, that God is also soul, body and spirit. In the same way that I am one person, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are ONE GOD. *

n1ck 12.04.09 - 09:41am
This is what Jesus was talking about when He said I am in the Father, and the Father is in me. *

enryu 13.04.09 - 07:35pm
it is intresting thanks man, i think i may just go for a long walk one day lol to think it all through. i feel this personal thing and u need to be alone to do a bit of thinking yea man. *

n1ck 13.04.09 - 09:13pm
nod.GIF Yes. Definitely calls for some alone time - and a conversation with God. Why not try asking God to make it clear to you? *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search