WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Will There Be Tears in Heaven?
Replies: 16 Views: 628

n1ck 14.04.09 - 05:28pm
Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 05:28pm
The simple answer is no. There will be no tears. *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 05:30pm
But does that mean we will have lost our memories? Will we not remember loved ones who died and did not enter into God's kingdom? *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 05:40pm
Well again the simple answer is yes, we will retain our memories of this life on earth.

Have a look at Revelation 6:9-10:

9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: (note: these are the souls of Christian martyrs who were killed for their faith in Jesus Christ)
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 05:45pm
One thing that really stands out in this passage is that the souls of the Christians who were martyrd on earth for their faith, are in Heaven and asking God when He will avenge their blood.

2 things can be taken from this:

1. The Christians who died went straight to Heaven. They are in the very presence of God. They did not have to wait in some state of sleep in some middle ground until the end of the world had come.

2. The Christians in Heaven remember what happened to them on earth, meaning we retain our memories when we die and move on.

Another interesting point is that these Christians in Heaven knew what was happening on earth, because they seemed aware of the fact that God had not yet avenged their blood. *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 05:48pm
Question: If we retain our memories in Heaven, will we not mourn our loved ones who did not enter into Heaven? Doesn't that mean that there will be tears in Heaven? *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 05:52pm
The hard, straight answer is no, we will not mourn our loved ones. I know this may sound harsh and it may be a bitter pill for some to swa11ow, but that is the reality.

I am afraid there has been a fair share of false teaching on this subject. Some teachers say that God will have to wipe the tears from our eyes when we see our loved ones being cast into hell.

This is not true.

What the Bible means when it says God will wipe the tears from our eyes, is that the horrible things that happened on earth will have passed away and we will have received our new, eternal life in His glorious kingdom, in which there is no suffering or pain. *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 05:55pm
Now listen, this is going to sound hard, and some of you may disagree with me, but I know this is true because it is backed up with scripture. Would you prefer that I told you nice little fairy tales to make you feel nice and rosy inside, or would you rather that I told you the truth? *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 06:04pm
The fact is this: God is just. And there is not a single person that has ever lived that has not been given sufficient opportunities to repent and be saved. And if they refuse salvation, they have only themselves to blame. God WILL be just with them. Meaning this: if they have refused the grace of God made available by the sacrifice of God's Son, then they will get what they deserve - the righteous wrath and judgement of God. *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 06:08pm
And folks listen up: if you have not received Christ Jesus as your saviour, and you stand before God on that day, nobody, not even your parents, will be in your corner. Nobody will be supporting you. *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 06:13pm
Instead, when God casts you into hell, all of creation will stand to its feet and praise God for ridding the earth of you. They will praise God for His justice against you. And not a single tear will be shed on your behalf. *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 06:16pm
Look, I know this may be hard to swa11ow. But you need to know that although God loves you unconditionally, God is also just. And you must know that. So dont walk away from this topic with an angry heart. Rather take heed, and tell your loved ones to repent, and believe the Gospel. As you should all do. *

n1ck 14.04.09 - 06:20pm
I am telling you this with tears and with more love than you could ever imagine. I wish I could hug each one of you right now. Please take heed. *

enryu 15.04.09 - 12:14am
as far as i kno, from the other path iv been in yea its like when u have left the body and crossed over to the light, the pain from the body is removed, but if u are a lost soul and not crossed over yet u still earth bound and still have that pain and negative thoughts with u until an angel comes to collect u, most likely arch angel michael he is the protector and warrior and is good for clearing area of negative energy. this coming from spiritualism view of things but its pointless me mentioning it here lol its like other paths dont count in here, but it did say all paths welcome. we quite lucky to not have any muslim come in here lol for they are trying to prove all paths wrong in the long run. *

n1ck 15.04.09 - 05:50am
Thanks for that Enryu. And you are welcome to post from different perspectives from different beliefs. *

n1ck 15.04.09 - 05:56am
This is how the Bible lays it out. The moment we die, our spirit and soul is separated from our body and taken either to hell, or to Heaven, depending on whether or not we are saved. When the end of time comes, all will be resurrected and appear before God's throne and be judged. Satan, his demons, hell and everyone in it will be cast into the Lake of Fire. The saved will be taken to New Jerusalem, which will be God's Kingdom on earth, and will live for eternity at God's side. *

iilmadme 15.04.09 - 11:36am
Thanks,nick.It makes sense :) *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search