WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: tricky situation
Replies: 7 Views: 329

enryu 19.04.09 - 01:38pm
hey have u ever fell in love with someone, but they were of a different path and it had to end due to family getting all d*mnty lol and arguing over it. it happend to me i fell in love with a girl gamer who was so like minded and we got on great but in time we chatted about our families, i said my family are of the christian path and she said she a muslim and her family is muslim. i said hey u think this would work out? so she went to chat to her aunty who told her to stay away from me and my family lol and sadly it ended and yea it hurts like hell where if u of different paths that it could end in tears if u for in love yea. *

iilmadme 19.04.09 - 01:51pm
Ive never been in that situation personally,but i do know wat its like to be given an ultimatum *

n1ck 22.04.09 - 08:02am
Well yeah this is a tough situation to come to terms with, enryu. This is a common occurence, particularly amongst Muslim families, who are known to even murder their own children for leaving the muslim faith (they call these honour killings). *

n1ck 22.04.09 - 08:04am
I feel for the girl youre talking about, because although its tough for you, its probably tougher on her because of the strictness of her muslim faith. She is bound by the laws of Islam, she is powerless to do anything. Have you asked her how she feels about it? Would she be prepared to abandon her muslim faith to be with you? *

enryu 22.04.09 - 09:11pm
nah man, she is muslim its her belief as she feel the holy quran is word of god, they always boost about how quran got the info and guidence u need in life. but yea i agree its a strict life but from her point of view she would see all of us as sinners lol she even asked if i could pray x5 a day with her, i find that silly tho. *

enryu 22.04.09 - 09:15pm
in her style of life as a muslim i would have to get rid of my guitars and piano. they dont have any of this due to they feel it 'gets your attention more' where u should be reading quran lots. with this muslim life u gota sacrifice alot of your hobbies just to fit in with them. *

iilmadme 22.04.09 - 09:21pm
Personally i dont think ppl shud consider takin on a religion just to please sumone they want to be with,it needs more consideration than that *

enryu 23.04.09 - 05:37pm
hey im sure the christians are fine with it yea, they like good bit of sing song lol or sing in choir and play musical instruments. with the love thing i heard they dont mind the bf/gf thing but save the til after marriage lol seems to be a little more freedom in christian path compared to muslim way of life. *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search