WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: with or without?
Replies: 17 Views: 1115

paulster 1.05.09 - 05:25pm
I found that when u r not part of a religion that u tend to go out gambling, drinking lots, drugs, s*x Lol and basicly up to no good.. but when u r in a religion u seem to have a bit more control over things. So do u really need religion? I mean it does seem to keep u out of a mess. *

waittiki 1.05.09 - 05:54pm
It's God you need in your life. By learning to read and listening to the bible, you became acquainted to Christ who is every word you will find therein. Keep His commandments and all will be well with you. *

enryu 1.05.09 - 08:25pm
nah man it dont matter what path u are in, u will never be sinless lol many of those who are reglious still keep committing sins then keep praying for forgiveness. we are not perfect at the end of the day yea man. *

n1ck 2.05.09 - 05:42am
We all sin, no matter if we are religious or not. The difference is, can you enjoy the sin you commit? And can you continue sinning? *

n1ck 2.05.09 - 05:43am
There is a misunderstanding of forgiveness from God. People think Christians can sin just as much as the next person and just ask God to forgive him and all will be ok. Not so. *

n1ck 2.05.09 - 05:46am
Forgiveness comes after REPENTANCE, which is different from just being sorry. Repentance is a TURNING AWAY FROM SIN and turning towards God. It is a decision to never sin again, and if that repentance is real, then God forgives. *

n1ck 2.05.09 - 05:49am
Christians are to lead holy and sinless lives. We are to obey the commandments of Christ. Are we able to be perfect and holy? No, nobody is. But the good news is that the Holy Spirit dwelling within the Christian is always guiding the Christian in the ways of God, He makes it a delight to obey God and if we step off the path He is quick to set us straight. *

n1ck 2.05.09 - 05:53am
And so the way to tell whether a person is a real born again Christian, or just a person calling himself a Christian, is that the fake Christian will live just as sinful as the non Christian and will be ok with that. But the true Christian, although still pro ne to sin, will live a life striving to be holy, so much so that if he does sin or err, he is devastated by it and feels terrible about having sinned against God and repents, proving that the Holy Spirit is in him and is keeping him in the way of God. *

airwalkr 10.05.09 - 02:25am
I was going to say something about running your race and remembering that all those called are running the same race just in different places on the same track. However I dont think Ill get into it. *

rozely 10.05.09 - 12:16pm
You talking about sin? Or racing? Mmmm *

rozely 10.05.09 - 12:20pm
Howcome are sin nice? Its so dilisous more than chocolates! I try not to do sin, sin are not a gud thing.. And believe me if i do the sin thing i do enjoy it alot! Like a naugty child... *

rozely 10.05.09 - 12:23pm
And yes i need God to help me, cz i do love sin and i do love God and i do love my bible... *

rozely 10.05.09 - 12:26pm
Geeez im complicated! Even to myself! No wonder others dont undastand me? *

monarch5 3.06.09 - 02:43pm
Amenpray.GIF *

papidad 7.06.09 - 03:17pm
I concur wit Nick... as a Christian we will sin bt it is devastatin. Satan will push u down thr guilt which leads to... *

papidad 7.06.09 - 03:19pm
Hopelesnes unlike conviction d Holy Spirit which leads to fallin b4God in seekin reconcilitation thr repentance. It mks *

papidad 7.06.09 - 03:22pm
One live daily dependin on God n walkin in obedience to Him. Character buildin starts n will take a lifetym. *

papidad 7.06.09 - 03:25pm
Havn said tht Rom12:3 is a challenge to all of us. Let us run d race set bfor us carefully. Therw is a non perishn prize *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search