Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: ACCOUNTABILITY
Replies: 385 Views: 6615
1-> 7->>

papidad 8.05.09 - 08:50am
I have been desiring to find a man or men that would gang up together n b accountable to one another. BUT THEY R AFRAID! *

papidad 8.05.09 - 08:54am
The sad thing thing is that if men (including women) r struggling the same way as I do in thoughts n deeds, Y be afraid? *

papidad 8.05.09 - 08:57am
In d pursuit of holiness I have often failed n had victories. I desire to b accountable n have smone- Aman who would ask *

papidad 8.05.09 - 08:58am
The deep questions pertainin to life n my walk wit d Lord. How do I go about it? *

waittiki 8.05.09 - 10:17am
Start out with Christ Who is not only the WORDS in the bible as we read in John 1:14, but also the VOICE OF GOD. Words are like eyes, which when you hear and understand, then you see. I can tell for sure that God's word is very deep. Search the scriptures and see for your self. See how satan caused Adam to die without so much as speaking one word to him, cause he knew all to well who Eve was, to Adam. The same satan tried to tempt Job at first, with out going through his wife who is the flesh and bone as we read in Genesis 2:23, and failed. But when he was allowed to touch the flesh and born of Job in Job 2:4-9, he succeded as with Adam and Eve. Compair scripture with scripture as we are instructed in 1 Corinthians 2:13 and build on your knowledge of Christ as Noah did the ark, and found safty therein, in the day of the Lords vengeance. Pray for spiritual sight always, so that you may see this things and walk in the truth path of righteousness. *

waittiki 8.05.09 - 10:39am
I ment to say, walk in the true path of righteousness. May God bless you as you seek out the Truth from His word. *

papidad 8.05.09 - 12:37pm
Thnx Waittiki... Hv u evr com to d point whr evn d Word u so mch lov aint makin sense n u feel like a croco infstd islnd *

papidad 8.05.09 - 12:40pm
How abt tyms wen u feel like yo gropn in d dark... whr yo prayers reach only ya ceiling? Whr u wish t plung is sin 100pc *

papidad 8.05.09 - 12:43pm
Waittiki... being Kenya u understand d scene in d Kenyan church... How do we as men arise n liv in righteousness? *

papidad 8.05.09 - 12:45pm
How can we not leave or shoot our fellow wounded soldiers bt nurse em n fight alongside em? Is it not a concern for d... *

papidad 8.05.09 - 12:47pm
Body of Christ to arise n live, walk daily in truth. Y is it that we see pastors n bishops unaccntable n fallin evrywhr? *

papidad 8.05.09 - 12:50pm
How do we respond as we who r spiritual... as in Gal 3? What if it is u in fault? How d we spurr others to holiness? *

waittiki 8.05.09 - 03:29pm
The words we find in the bible are all from the mouth of God. To understand any given verse requires the guidance of the Holy Spirit. It would be impossible for anyone who cames to the bible with their own preconceived ideas, to came to any kind of truth or understanding of it. All christians are suppose to have a one on one relationship with God by constantly talking to Him in prayer and listening to him through Christ Who is every word we find in the bible. It is paramount that you first understand the Gospel in truth before trying to render assistance to any fellow kenyan and all those in need. Faith cames by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. God may be doing his greatest work when evil seems to Triumph. We must always strive to learn truth, if we are ever to detect what is false. *

papidad 8.05.09 - 03:52pm
I take my time in prayer n in d word. Currently I am going through that patch of darkness. I wanna kp on movin n growin *

papidad 8.05.09 - 03:58pm
Joy may be comin in d mornin but d night is long. I am vulnerable n unsure of mh. D much u say God cld b doin aint vsble *

waittiki 8.05.09 - 04:31pm
Now most denominations that we find here in kenya have selected verses from the bible that they especially like, and then they develop their creeds and confessions from these verses to becames their church creeds, which are derived by harmonizing their understanding of the verses they have chosen. They do not carefully search the whole bible, comparing scripture with scripture, to make certain their conclusions is correct. Thus, effectively, they deny the authority of each and every verse in the entire bible. The consequence of this is the sending forth of a gospel of salvation that is at times far from truth. That is why today, there are many different understandings of bible doctrines by various denominations that we have here in kenya and the world in general. Eg, the Baptist disagree with the Lutherans, the Lutherans with the Baptists etc, concerning many bible teachings. *

waittiki 8.05.09 - 04:59pm
It is indeed sad that virtually each and every church throughout the country and the world cannot understand many truths of the bible. This is so because they do not obey the bible's instructions concerning bible interpretation. The man-made, historical, grammatical hermeneutic method of bible interpretation that is held by virtually every church, denomination, seminary, etc is the cause of the luck of truth and thus,must be totally rejected. *

iilmadme 8.05.09 - 05:14pm
We r all capable of givin eachother support n encouragement to seek out the truth,regardless of our diffrent backgrounds n education,tho *

waittiki 8.05.09 - 06:11pm
True iilmadme. When it cames to the gosple, we should all be speaking in one language and be as one people as the Jews did in a kingdom that stood as one. The question is, can that be achieved? *

papidad 8.05.09 - 07:10pm
I bliv as a Christian we r called to one lord,faith, baptism... Eph 4:4-7. Th word of God is able to unite us if our ... *

papidad 8.05.09 - 07:16pm
Central focus is Christ. Paul is clear to d Corinthians that Christ is our wisdom both to d jew n gentile 1Cor1:18ff th@ *

papidad 8.05.09 - 07:18pm
If we hv to boast we ought to do it in Christ. I bliv th@ braggin abt our doctrine will be like sayin am of Appolos or *

papidad 8.05.09 - 07:20pm
of Paul n Cephas. It is futile to try n go into all that bcz it don save nobody. If in Christ we r one n seek d truth.. *

papidad 8.05.09 - 07:22pm
We will be like d Bereans who searched d scriptures to find if what was taught is true. Thus how do we as men or women *

papidad 8.05.09 - 07:24pm
Spurr one another toward holiness n godliness not ignoring the battles on every side both in d spiritual n physcl realms *

iilmadme 8.05.09 - 07:32pm
I think we r all likely to have diffrent ways of approaching this,n wat works for one wont work for another *

waittiki 9.05.09 - 05:57am
If we chose to meticulously follow the instructions of the scriptures, we should all came to one conclusion. This is the only way we can support one another through what we learn. Christ is not only the way, but also the means by which we are all united as one body. *

papidad 9.05.09 - 06:13am
Men esp. r afraid of accountability. Ask many Christian leader to whom they are accountable to... A majority have none *

papidad 9.05.09 - 06:17am
If men wld b acntble how mny God fearing men wld leave their families for other wmen? If David ws acntble wld he hv sind *

rozely 9.05.09 - 06:39am
Waittiki do i undastand you corect? We are 1 body? Are you talking about Jesus? 1 body? *

iilmadme 9.05.09 - 07:00am
I understand,waittiki.It's just that u cud hear several explanations of the same scripture n one wud finally hit the spot for u personally.Sumthin else wud work for the next person.Diffrent aspects of the same thing attract diffrent ppl,but it is all the same scripture.We learn at diffrent rates in diffrent ways n noone cud hope to reach evryone.God will provide a means for evryone to get there,i think *

airwalkr 9.05.09 - 07:05am
No in this case he is talking about the church body, the group of ppl calling themselves Christians, but are yet divided over issues that really should be plain as day. Papidad on the other hand is simply trying to find another brother of the faith that is willing to help him stay on the path. Just as the scripture say be submitted one to another. I find it refreshing that a person is actually willing to for someone else in which they can become accountable to. For most ppl its common that position is filled by their spouse or significant other, as well as another member close to you in the body. Pray that God will send someone your way and He will to help you in your endeavor to stay in His will. *

waittiki 9.05.09 - 08:18am
Yes rozely, am talking about those who have became truly saved. They are the ones that make up the body of Christ. I agree with you iilmadme, we all have different idea and concepts concerning what the scriptures teach, but what really makes me wonder chin.GIF is how we never came to see the same thing, given the fact that their can only be one truth, one gosple and one God. I really wish i could do more for you papidad than just offer words. I can tell you one thing sir, you are not alone. Am with you. You are right airwalkr. We should pray for one another in love and unity through Christ our LORD. *

papidad 9.05.09 - 09:03am
Friends... it is true that I am not alone. N it should hapn in d church n when ppl r gettin grounded in d word. *

papidad 9.05.09 - 09:07am
Women r good @ it n they share deeply. When men r hurtin they run to their caves ie. drugs, s*x, alcohol to name a few *

papidad 9.05.09 - 09:10am
Wen not based in d word aconabilty wld ld to soul ties n emotional entanglmnts tht wld lead to sin. It sld b Christ bsd *

rozely 9.05.09 - 10:42am
Okay tell me about this body? Can you show me from the bible? *

papidad 9.05.09 - 11:16am
Rozely, I find 1Cor 12 a great chapter on refrence of d church as d body of Christ highlightin d spiritual gifts n hw... *

papidad 9.05.09 - 11:20am
the body is to function. See also Eph 4 which I had refered to earlier. *

waittiki 9.05.09 - 12:41pm
Thank you papidad for those verses. rozely, it would be important that you note in your study that the bible is a spiritual book. God is also a Spirit and He wrote the bible in a literal earthly way to protray what He means spiritualy. This is the reason why Christ spoke in parables. You have to always look for the deeper meaning of what is written down in each verse to came to truth. It greatly help when you compair verse by verse inorder to have a broader picture or view of the verse in mind. It takes work and time, but its the only way. Look up the verses that papidad quoted as well as 2 Corinthians 5:1. *

waittiki 9.05.09 - 01:04pm
Its true papidad, women are good at dealing with emotions of any given situation. Men on the other hand have great difficulty in dealing with it. The last thing a man would want is to be held accountable for His actions. Iike here in Kenya, guys like going out to drink and chase after girls without wanting to be held accountable for their actions. Its a great joy that we have Christ Who was held accountable for your sins and mine. Men make their own rules in their homes and want them followed by their spouse without question. Each and every church have their own rules that are to be followed without question even if they be wrong. How sad. *

rozely 9.05.09 - 01:28pm
Okay so the body are Jesus.. And we are the body.. Are we the body rozen from the dead??? I think there are a lot of bodys for the body cant be just 1.. Can it? Bcz if the body are 1 all ppl would belief the same 1 religion 1 church? 1 God.. 1 Jesus.. How do i know im part of the right body? The true Jesus body? *

papidad 9.05.09 - 01:45pm
Rozely in 1Cor 12 it shows we r ligaments of d body of Christ. This hapns wen we r we r united with Christ n bcom a prt *

papidad 9.05.09 - 01:48pm
of his body. D Bible uses another type; which is being engrafted to d vine. John 15. They all show that we belong 2gthr *

papidad 9.05.09 - 01:51pm
We are not many bodies. Eph 4 is clear. Howvr many denominations exist n many get cultic bcz they think they hv a nu rev *

papidad 9.05.09 - 01:57pm
Mostly these revlatns come frm othr srces apart frm d Bible n ie cant be counted as authentic Christians. Galatians1:8,9 *

papidad 9.05.09 - 02:03pm
It therefor calls for every Christian to walk in humility know th@ we d not own us. 1Cor 6:19-20. To b ware of sin dat *

papidad 9.05.09 - 02:08pm
Crouches on us easily entangling us.Heb 12:1-2; submitn ourselvs to God n resistin d devil James 4:1. I hope I am clear *

rozely 9.05.09 - 02:46pm
Okay its clear to me, but i dont think you undrstand me.. Let me put it this way.. There are a lot of relegions.. Each relegion got its own boddy.. And the members of the religion are the the body, of that spisific religion *

rozely 9.05.09 - 02:49pm
Efs 4 v 4 says 1 body? 1 spirit.. Ext.. Im gona show you what i see *

papidad 9.05.09 - 03:04pm
Ps do Rozelly. *

1-> 7->>

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups