Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: ACCOUNTABILITY
Replies: 385 Views: 6614
6-<< 2-<

waittiki 18.05.09 - 06:11pm
No problem bro. *

papidad 19.05.09 - 10:03am
Man! I am hv taken d time to read. Aholiba means my tent is in her n Aholah means she has her own tent. Lookin @ Eze23 *

papidad 19.05.09 - 10:09am
I am left tongue tied esp. after u said Aholibah is d church! Vses 12,17 seem to pop from all that.shock.GIF *

papidad 19.05.09 - 10:34am
I hv found no better way of d state in d church today. But HOW can we plead that God will remember mercy in His wrath? *

papidad 19.05.09 - 10:37am
In EZE22:30 He sought n there was no1 to stand in d gap bt found none. After Jesus came didn't become d righteousnes of *

papidad 19.05.09 - 10:43am
2:Cor5:21. Yes in His seeking we r guilty n unable to stand b4 a holy God. But who r saved cant we? Rom 2:1-4 Doesnt His *

papidad 19.05.09 - 10:45am
goodness lead anymore to repentance (metanoia)...If He led d Israelites back to Himself wont He accept us if we return? *

waittiki 19.05.09 - 01:32pm
The same thing we saw take place when God lead His people out of Egypt is the same thing we are going through today. The church has became as it were, Egypt, the house of bondage. In Jeremiah 12:7-8, we read:I have forsaken mine HOUSE, I have left Mine heritage; I have given the dearly beloved of my soul into the hand of HER enemies. Mine heritage is unto me as a lion in the forest; it crieth out against Me: therefore have I hated it. Satan is always referd to as a lion. In Jeremiah 7:16-17, we read:Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to Me: for I will not hear thee. Seest thou not what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem?? In Isaiah 52:11, we read:Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean thing; go ye out of the midst of HER, be ye clean, that bear the VESSELS OF THE LORD. This is the same thing we read in Revelation 18. *

waittiki 19.05.09 - 01:57pm
Who would have thought that the means by which God would separete the wheat from tares, would be throught the church, as in those who remain there are the tears and those who escape like we read in Jeremiah 51:6 and Ezekiel 7:16 make up the REMNANT or wheat as we read in Isaiah 10:20-22:And it shall come to pass in that day, that the RAMNENT of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them, but shall stay upon the Lord, THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL in TRUTH. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the MIGHTY GOD. For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a ramnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. This is why God emphazies greatly the need to aquire knowledge of His word. Look up Isaiah 33:6 and 5:12-14 or Hosea 4:6, Jeremiah 4:22 and 5:13 and 5:31 etc. *

waittiki 19.05.09 - 02:13pm
banghead.GIFSpelling...spelling...spelling, sorry i ment separate and emphasize up there bro. *

waittiki 19.05.09 - 04:23pm
The warning has always been there even from the beginning, portrayed by what satan did to Eve. The church institution portrays the bride, where the true believers have always been. The danger is as real as that of Eve. Satan is after Christ, and he know that to get to Christ, he must frist came to the body of Christ, namely those coverd in Christ's flesh, the true believers. Those who are clothed with strange apparel as we read in Zaphaniah 1:8 and Isaiah 30:1 are the unsaved. They follow there own kind of gospel and not that of Christ as portrayed by the seven women in Isaiah 4:1. *

papidad 19.05.09 - 06:23pm
reading.GIF *

waittiki 19.05.09 - 08:59pm
reading2.GIFKeep reading bro. While you are at it, check out what Moses told the people just before the went into the land the Lord had given them in Deuteronomy 31:16-30, especially verse 29 where the word latter days is used to point to our time. work of your hands means those who follow a do it yourself gosple namely, the action of the salvation seeker is what counts and not what God does. You will find the same words in Isaiah 5:12-14 and 29:23-24. *

waittiki 19.05.09 - 09:29pm
Please note that all my bible verses are from the King James Version. The NIV's dont appear to be the same. Compair Isaiah 5:12 and 14:12, and you will see the difference. In the King James version, it say How art thou fallen from heaven, O LUCIFER, SON OF THE MORNING!... while in the NIV it reads King of Babylonia, bright morning star, you have fallen from heaven! ( Isaiah 14:12) The translaters could not understand that God was looking at King Nebuchadnezzar as satan who would take the bride captive to his lies as the king of Babylon did to the people of Israel having destroyed the temple. *

waittiki 19.05.09 - 09:56pm
When i say bride, i mean the church institution and not the true believers who have been set free by the TRUTH cause their understanding and eyes have been opened up by God, like the two guys who were walking with Christ without knowing Him in the book of Luke. *

papidad 20.05.09 - 06:09am
I will do that n I hav both versions. It helps me in understandin the other. *

papidad 20.05.09 - 03:57pm
Even thouh the situation in d church is pathetic... n many livin in d absurdity of sin: How is it connected wit Paul's.. *

papidad 20.05.09 - 03:59pm
letters to d churches scattered in difrent places. Where does grace fit into d pic? Is there a surety of salvation? *

papidad 20.05.09 - 04:01pm
How abt d message of predestination n Jesus sayin that noone will be taken away? How abt d calvinist belief in d church? *

waittiki 21.05.09 - 07:33am
All the letters of Paul were addressed to all the true believers that are faithfull to God's word. Remember the true believers make up the body of Christ.(The bride or church.) They are the ones that were chosen before the foundation of the world was made as we read in Ephesians 1:3-4. They have found Grace in Christ their savier. Those who oppose the church cause of the apostasy are often regarded as calvanist. I have been called a calvanist many times simply because i disagree with some of the things the church of our day teaches. If a person becames saved, it can only be as a result of what God chose to do and never ever what the person seeking salvation does.No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and i will raise him up at the last day John 6:44, and verses 63-65. We are dead in our sin and have to be born again as we read in 1 Peter 1:23-25. There is no glory in what we do. Many people are quick to qoute Romans 10:13 but they never compair that with Psams 80:18. *

papidad 21.05.09 - 09:13am
We find sin in the church even today, Many fall back and walk away from the Lord even though the Holy Spirit continually convicts them. Many die in sin... Having been born again and fallen back, what is their end? I know some people are divided on this. Is the Calvinist belief true and upright. I am not saying you r though... It is that I have met some with that 2Tim4:4: And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Is this a part of that *

waittiki 23.05.09 - 11:08am
Sorry for taking so long. I got held up by some work here in the farm. The verse you mentioned is talking about those in the churches that think they are saved but really are far from truth. Any one who falls back was never ever saved. When God saves a person, it is imposible for that person to lose his or her salvation, since God gives that person a new heart and spirit. Most christians think of salvation as something God is giving to those who want it when infact the bible teaches that it for those chosen, or those in the lamb's book of life, chosen before the world was ever made. No one can change that. Tell them that and your a calvinist. Salvation is and always has been the work of God as we read in Isiaiah 29:23-24, Ezekiel 36:24-30 and Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:27. *

papidad 23.05.09 - 01:42pm
I understand bro. In a min brb.GIF *

papidad 23.05.09 - 01:51pm
Havin established that, many hv taken advantage of grace n hv not separated frm sin. I am not tlkin abt salvation by ... *

papidad 23.05.09 - 01:55pm
Grace n works bt those hv turnd frm frm grace gone ahead to emphsize wrx. Whr is d dividn lin btwn legalism n liberalism *

papidad 23.05.09 - 01:58pm
Rom 6-9; Gal3ff n Col r a classic examples of this separation. I John says we cant know Him n contnue in sin *

waittiki 25.05.09 - 08:09am
I may not know much about legalism and liberalism, but as i continue to learn, much evidence is found in the bible of the church falling away. In Daniel, we read of a time when the truth will be cast down to the ground. This has already happend in our day. The nation of Israel is the congregation of the church or temple that Christ came to build, and just as they tured and rejected Christ, so would the church turn from truth, and utterly reject it. From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. 1 Timothy 1:6-7. And the prophets shall become wind, and the WORD is not in them: thus shall it be done unto them. Jeremiah 5:13. *

papidad 25.05.09 - 02:25pm
A legalist minors on d majors n majors on d minors. His is abt dos n donts or go to hell. A liberal anythin goes. *

papidad 25.05.09 - 02:27pm
Both r wrong n don go for authentic Bible teaching evn though they hold som piece of d truth. *

waittiki 8.06.09 - 09:27pm
chin.GIFThat kinda reminds me of the two types of salvation that exist. Arminianism and Calvinism. Arminianism started out with Jacobus Arminius, while Calvinism came from John Calvin. Most of the churches have their understanding of salvation structured by Jacobus Arminius teachings. I think the reformed churches follow through the teachings of John Calvin. *

waittiki 10.06.09 - 09:54am
Something else i found very intresting the other day, did you know that from the day Noah entered the Ark to the day it rested on Mt Ararat, 5 months had past? From what am learning, this are the same 5 months we read about in the book of Revelation 9:5. Noah's days portray the very same thing that is going to happen in the near future. Look up Matthew 24:37-39. The rapture after taking place will mark the beginning of those 5 months, and just as there was an earth quake and sun became dark and the moon gave not its light as we read in Luke 25, so shall it be on that day. There are 153 days in 5 months. By then, the true believers who are the 153 fish that we read about in John 21:11, will have been taken out of the water and into dry land. The same daunting task that Jeremiah had in his days of warning the people of the distruction that cometh, is the same task that any true believer, who's eyes and ears have been opened to this knowledge, has to do. We all know what happend back then. Nobody listend. *

n1ck 11.06.09 - 08:29pm
Personally I subscribe to the Historicist interpretation of Revelation, which is the view that Revelation is a history book laying out world events from the crucifixion of Christ, through to today and beyond. *

n1ck 11.06.09 - 08:32pm
For instance, if you compare the 9th chapter of Revelation to the rise and fall of Islam between 570 AD and 1672 AD, you will see startling parallels. I have opened up a new topic to discuss this chapter - check out the topic Islam in the Bible. *

waittiki 12.06.09 - 01:31pm
I will n1ck.Thank you. *

6-<< 2-<

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search