ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: Whats d right thing 2 do?
Replies: 5 Views: 527

e_sir 28.05.09 - 05:08pm
If u meet an ANTICHRIST, should u share a word or avoid the person? *

n1ck 28.05.09 - 07:51pm
Christ said He came to gather the lost. You should share a word. The Great Commission that Jesus gave to the disciples was that they should take the gospel to all the nations. We are to spread the Word and share the gospel every opportunity we get. *

iilmadme 30.05.09 - 05:15pm
I think that's a gud question.Maybe we shud focus on our own responsibility n behave as we wud with anyone else.It isnt always possible to tell wat kind of ppl u r dealing with.I find it hard to give up on ppl,particularly on wap.Sumone asks a question,n they may or may not be genuine,but ur reaction can be seen by countless others in that same position the pw describes.N so it's important to be true,regardless of the provocation *

papidad 31.05.09 - 09:18pm
I hv always endevoured to create a relationship wit d pw n try n bring d gospel frm their perpsectiv without dilution *

papidad 31.05.09 - 09:20pm
Paul writin to d Phillipians say sm preach out of envy n others out of good will... In all Christ ws preached. PREACH JC *

monarch5 3.06.09 - 01:53pm
Sometimes its very hard to share the word with ppl that put there hands in your face and say dont talk to me about. God. Its very hard to communicate to them that. God loves themcry2.GIF *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search