WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: dream or reality
Replies: 19 Views: 975

wjd 18.06.09 - 09:34pm
I had several dreams of some evil presence in my room. I know it's evil cause it really scares me. *

wjd 18.06.09 - 09:42pm
Now in this dream i dream that i am dreaming and feel this cold thing coming closer 2 my bed. i then find it really hard 2 move, but eventually i get up. when i open the door it's like sum1's pulling from the other side. and after struggling, i get i get it open and then i wake up. *

wjd 18.06.09 - 09:50pm
the 1 time it happened i don't know what had woke me up and as i opened mo my eyes i saw this figure hanging over me as if looking straight my face, then it just disappeared. i couldn't see no face. but it had on sumthing like that character from the movie scream or the character evil in the animation grim and evil. does anyone know what is it i saw and why? *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:17am
Wel, wjd, if I can talk straight with you, this seems to me that it could be demonic. Especially if it is a common occurence. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:21am
Let me explain a little more: this has happened to me twice. Well, a similar thing anyway. Both times it occured at around 5am. I woke from sleep to find that I could not move - not even open my eyes or mouth. I couldnt make a sound. It felt like there was a dark and cold presense in the room, and it was holding me down. In my mind, I called out to God and was instantly released from whatever had a hold on me. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:23am
Now at that time I had just given my life to God, but there were still remnants of my carnal life in my house - a Samurai sword with dragon inscriptions all over it, my heavy metal cd's and dvd's, etc. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:24am
At that time my then fiance and I were also fighting a lot. Every night. Even silly little things would become huge fights. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:27am
At the same time, I had just finished reading a book by Rebecca Brown, He Came to Set the Captives Free, and I had started reading the follow up to that book, Prepare for War. Both books were about spiritual warfare. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:29am
Taking the advice of Rebecca Brown, I destroyed all my cd's, dvd's, anything that I felt was dodgy, and I got rid of my sword. I then went around my flatlet with oil that I had prayed over, for annointing oil. I annointed every window and door with oil, just like the Israelites did in Egypt when the Lord had commanded them to do so. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:34am
As i annointed each window and dorr with oil, I would pray asking God to sanctify my flatlet and make it holy to Him. Finally, before annointing the front door, I stood in the middle of the lounge and said out loud:

All you demons, human spirits and Satan, you have no right to be here. I now command you in the name of Jesus Christ to leave this flatlet at once, and not to return!

After a wait of about 30 seconds, I then moved to the front door and annointed the door frame, praying to God while I did so. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:37am
You see, effectively what I did was get rid of any legal ground that Satan and the demons had to attack me. Because I had things in my house that were from my sinful past, the demons had legal ground to attack me. After removing those things, and annointing the flat to make it holy ground sanctified to God, Satan and his demons could not come in. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:38am
Hey, since that night, my fiance and I did not fight for 4 or 5 months until we moved out of the flat! *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:39am
What I am saying, wjd, is that what you might be experiencing is a demonic attack. Maybe its connected to you wanting to commit your life to God. Satan will step up his efforts to keep you. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:41am
Only you know your situation. What history you have, what things you have in your house, what legal grounds Satan has to attack you, etc. This may include things like tattoos and karate by the way. I had to repent of both of those and break curses in the name of Jesus because of those two things. *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:44am
If you can at all get hold of them, I would definately recommend you get hold of those 2 books by Rebecca Brown, He Came to Set the Captives Free and Prepare For War. The 3rd book she wrote is also excellent, and I am busy reading it now. Its called Becoming a Vessel of Honour. Those books will change your life, I guarantee it! *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:46am
Dont be afraid of what you are experiencing, even though you have every reason to feel afraid. Before going to sleep, pray to God aloud and ask Him to protect you. And then trust Him! *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:49am
Ephesians 6:10-13

10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against prin lities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:50am
Read verse 14 to 18 and find out what the armour of God is! *

n1ck 19.06.09 - 04:51am
And having done all, TO STAND! *

iilmadme 19.06.09 - 08:47pm
Even my name is a made up creation from a book that has been cited by christians as sumthin u shud not allow ur kids to read *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search