WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: islam
Replies: 10 Views: 430

enryu 4.07.09 - 08:59pm
i been chatting to few muslims who say hey bro stick with us we will show u true path, u see muslims say that even before jesus, all prophets teached about one god, and that islam was the name muhammed and friends gave as a final message, they say its like they clearing up the mess. n1ck said theres no proof or evidence to support that all prophets taught islam. i dont think u'll see an end to all the debating at forums or in real till we really sort out this confusion yea. muslims say christians are mistaken and the christians say muslims are mistaken lol i remember a christian saying blah blah blah at truth when he wrote loads of text on islam, u see its a never ending war i think. *

iilmadme 4.07.09 - 09:40pm
There are plenty of monotheistic religions,tho,aint there? U cud equally say that any of them are mistaken.It isnt as if they r worshipping a diffrent God,as there is only one.So it either comes from the only God there is,the msg was misinterpreted or it came from sumwhere else *

papidad 4.07.09 - 09:40pm
Enryu... I stoped debatin wit ppl bcz debate don change notin. It concerns d whole blif systems of religions. *

iilmadme 4.07.09 - 09:46pm
I have noticed that many ppl give up at the first hurdle when theyre tryin to understand sum of the details,becuz it sounds too far fetched or duznt make immediate sense..But there is a sense in there.N this goes for all religions,it is worth makin as much effort as u feel u want to in order to make sure u understand precisely wat is meant before u dismiss them altogether *

papidad 4.07.09 - 09:48pm
Enryu do u hv a Quran ..ps download one from d internet it will amze ya *

iilmadme 4.07.09 - 09:48pm
I still think we cud probly all learn quite a lot from eachother n all end up a bit better off for it *

enryu 4.07.09 - 10:34pm
hey man nah i have not got a quran yet but have read alot of what truth and afriend type, they leave alot of quotes there. but if u ask me not all of it adds up and i think can we really trust it? *

paulster 4.07.09 - 11:08pm
Yo i think deep down u are finding it hard to come away from whatever beliefs u have now and that u want to come to Christianty! buts alot to give up.. am i right? U say u cant acept Islam so i think u are coming towards or back home to Christianity. *

paulster 4.07.09 - 11:10pm
I ing felt good saying that Lol to pinch a quote Jesus loves u Bro. Ha! It feels like home in this group. *

enryu 4.07.09 - 11:27pm
hey man u gota be having a laugh yes.GIF i came away from this so many years ago its like i would be takin a step back in life. *

fonxplor 5.07.09 - 09:07am
I stopped fighting/debating with muslims as well. Jesus have been very real in my life and He is worth the while. At first not anything makes sense, but after a while, it depends how much you put in yourself as well, things becomes clearer and clearer. God bless u yaal today. ( I'm at work, but still experiencing Gods Grace here - yep! I remebered to bring Him with me. *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search