WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ReasonforHope - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ReasonforHope > Topics

Subject: 11 day Chrisianity!
Replies: 30 Views: 1114

jadin_17 9.10.09 - 10:09pm
Guys, it took israel 40 years to make an 11 day journey, if we pay close attention to Gods comands and do what He says, why should we waste time?we can do it!we can reach our destiny in a few weeks!if only we are so bold as to have faith! *

jadin_17 16.10.09 - 06:58pm
sory guys i was meant to add some more content to this topic but i ran out of airtime. *

jadin_17 16.10.09 - 07:02pm
A missionary from OM preached at my college last friday and the message he preached cut me to the heart!im pretty sure most Christians have heard a sermon on israels disobediance in the desert, but *

jadin_17 16.10.09 - 07:07pm
Though we understand this message, we still live our lives the way we want to!ive heard that message preached dozens of times but i only recieved it in my heart on friday!guys im almost convinced God wants me to go to a Muslim nation and pour out my life *

jadin_17 16.10.09 - 07:13pm
As a missionary.that scares me!which is good.although im not going to get there in a few weeks(but, who knows?)ive decided to spend at least one more year training myself up, and memorising scripture before i apply at OM.guys, God totaly changed my *

jadin_17 16.10.09 - 07:20pm
mindset and my paradigm in that one day!i know not evry one is called to mission, but evry one is called to Co-Mission,(Mat 10:7),if we just give God a chance and realy seek His will, He can transform our entire mind in a day!(Rom 12:2) *

jadin_17 16.10.09 - 07:35pm
Guys, i urge you, take the 11 day journey, atleast spiritualy, read the Word, and DO what it says,talk to God daily, He wants a relationship with us!trust in Him!(Prov 3:5)and always remember He Loves us. *

jadin_17 16.10.09 - 07:38pm
i would like to know if anyone else has had thoughts about becoming a missionary? *

fursa 17.10.09 - 04:21pm
Thnx Jadin... I hv bn a missionary since 93... it i something tht is satisfying@ heart. My life as a missionary hs bn... *

fursa 17.10.09 - 04:26pm
Both challengin n gratifyin... discouragin n rewardin. Livd in som place lk a king n in som plces slpin on wood planks *

fursa 17.10.09 - 04:28pm
Joy comes as u knw tht u r doing d will of d Father *

jadin_17 17.10.09 - 07:38pm
hey fursa, if you dont mind, would you share some more about your life?how did you become a missionary?something inside me is burning for mission work, thanks and God bless *

fursa 17.10.09 - 10:00pm
I shared som othr place abt my conversion... 3months later I ws jus abt to thrw in d towel. Friends n my dad hd so mch *

fursa 17.10.09 - 10:03pm
on me... nvr knw watmissions ws abt n nvr hd preachd in my lyf. I ws contemplatin leavin my ppl n goin bck 2my former.lf *

fursa 17.10.09 - 10:07pm
It strtd as athot- it is tym to serve God... Callin ppl to Christ n not to a certain church. Preachin.d word w/out ... *

fursa 17.10.09 - 10:10pm
compromise. Use all means to get em to know God. Smhw I knew am noy called to b a pastor. Long story short I applied to *

fursa 17.10.09 - 10:13pm
Youth With A Mission- YWAM n ws accepted n trained... served with em in Kenya n Uganda 4yrs. I hv hd d privilege of... *

fursa 17.10.09 - 10:16pm
Servin children n d youth around d globelby God's grace... my mesg is simple... .GOD CHANGED ME GIVE HIM A CHANCE *

fursa 17.10.09 - 10:19pm
Currently am servin with Childrens relief International in Kenya... we r workin amongst ppl with AIDS n extremly poor 1s *

jadin_17 18.10.09 - 02:05am
fursa im touched bro, may God bless your mission!working with children under those conditions must be tough.this sounds crazy, but i cant wait to go.evry second the desire to go gets stronger.Have a good day, and God bless *

fursa 18.10.09 - 05:45am
Missions som1 sed is like 1beggar who found bread n they inturn went to tell other beggars to ge bread... it may never b *

fursa 18.10.09 - 05:52am
Ez bt it is worth it. The tyms of challenges bcom an opportunity to see God @ work in u thro u n in others... SERVE HIM! *

n1ck 27.10.09 - 04:38pm
This is awesome guys. I have also been keeping an eye on the missionary world of late. Although I would love to go and be a missionary in places like Peru and the middle east, I dont feel the calling of God on my life to do so.

I do however feel inspired by God to hold the rope, so to speak for missionaries. I am looking for ways right now to generate money, possibly through a Christian website, to donate to missions. *

fursa 28.10.09 - 01:11pm
Tht is great Nick... b willing to giv to missions where ppl r accountable... we r called to stewardship of all we got. *

jadin_17 29.10.09 - 08:53pm
yeah nick thats an awesome idea!finances realy hold back alot of people, i heard an insanely scary statistic that only 1 or 2 percent of the global churchs recources are spent on mission trips! *

jadin_17 29.10.09 - 08:59pm
so we dont need a miraculous flow of finances, we need churchs around the world to start working together, to start pumping the recources they already have into a global mission fund.if we consider the amount of mission work thats going on as we speak *

jadin_17 29.10.09 - 09:11pm
we can only imagine what would happen if that statistic was raised to 5 or 6 percent, which is still a very little in the bigger picture, but its patheticaly achievable dont you think?if only the christian businessmen had the mindset of a missionary. *

jadin_17 29.10.09 - 09:19pm
i mean there is as much of a mission field in pakistan as there is in the jse for example.it makes me sad When i think about the huge gap between missionaries and 'comfortable' christians, if ur website does anything, i pray that it bridges the gap! *

fursa 30.10.09 - 04:24am
Professionals too can b missionaries. Developin nations hv cities growin rapidly. Proffesionals cn use theirs n reachout *

fursa 30.10.09 - 04:29am
The rural urban migration mks many unreached ppl groups reachable as they come in2 cities thr lifeskills *

* ReasonforHope Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ReasonforHope

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search